Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Pay per click ads

Most people use pay per click ads. This is the most simple and effective way to make money. I think if you are just starting out you probably want to keep it simple. Too many ads can clutter up your blog and the readers will become uninterested very quickly.
There are hundreds of sites you can use for putting ads on your site, and most have their own advantages and disadvantages, but for now I will just tell you about the one I use the most and why I like it. I will tell you about a lot of others later.
Bidvertiser.com
Why do I like it? It doesn't necessarily pay the most or have the best ads, but it is very easy to use and has a great affiliate program. They pay by PayPal every month which to me is much simpler than other methods of payment. The minimum payout is only $10 compared to $100 or more from other sites. Also there are others that have not paid all that they promised. Also there is no minimum age limit, unlike most other sites.
Also it has a great referral program. For a while when I was starting out I made more from referrals than I did from ads. They will pay you $10 for each referral that earns $10, and if that referral earns $50 they will give you another $40. Also if you can get any advertisers to sign up and they spend $10 you will get $5, and $20 if that person spends $50. It's almost worth it to join Bidvertiser just to make money that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment